1. You attest that you will not send your child to practice if their temperature is above 100° F or if they have COVID-19 symptoms based on CDC guidelines. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
2. You attest that if your child has displayed COVID-19 symptoms, you will not allow them to return to practice until they have tested negative for COVID-19 and provide a medical professional’s clearance; or at least 10 days have passed since the onset of symptoms, and at least 3 days (72 hours) have passed since recovery (no fever without the use of fever reducing medication).
3. You are encouraged to drop off your child at the beginning of practice and return at the end of practice to pick them up. If you stay in the park, you must remain outside of the enclosed field and practice social distancing from other parents.
4. Participants that are not from the same household may not carpool to and from practice. You attest that you and your child will refrain from unnecessary physical contact with others, including hugs, high fives, and fist pumps which are not permitted per the County protocols.
5. You and your child will sanitize your hands at the beginning, middle and end of practice. The team will provide sanitation stations, but request that each player bring their own bottle of hand sanitizer.
6. Equipment bags must be kept within the area for each stable group, and each bag must be 6 feet from each other
7. Participants must bring enough water as drinking fountains will not be available
8. Participants are required to provide their own PPE and must wear face masks at all times